Valentine’s Day is a day of mixed emotions, so we’ve rounded up a few offers at Miami’s most memorable hotspots ( restaurants, clubs and spas) for our readers to book a party for two, a bigger table for all your single ladies or for the night owls who’d like to embark on the world’s biggest blind date soiree!
Whether you are off the market or proudly single this year, we hope you find what you are looking for below. Check it out!
Sparkling Valentine’s Day!
- Make your evening sparkle at LOS FUEGOS or PAO with a special prix fixe menu options that include Ruinart Rosé NV. Choose from a three-course prix-fixe menu and a glass of Ruinart Rosé NV priced at $115 per person plus service charge and tax or a three course prix-fixe menu and a bottle of Ruinart Rosé NV priced at $300 per person plus service charge and tax.
Valentine’s Day at ‘Tierra Santa Healing House’ Spa at Faena Hotel Miami Beach.
– Art of Love
Treat a loved one to an indulgent escape in Tierra Santa’s stunning Spa Suite with The Art of Love. The intimate retreat includes a customized healing ritual with therapeutic palo santo exfoliation, body wraps and a couple’s rain shower, followed by a muscle-melting, 90-minute quartz stone massage.
The pair is then served an organic spa lunch on their private terrace. The prelude to an afternoon of luxe pampering complete with a two-hour facial and sumptuous tub soak accompanied by complimentary Champagne and bites prepared by our world-renowned chef.
– The Gift of Healing
Give the gift of health and healing this Valentine’s Day with a gift certificate to Tierra Santa Healing House. Purchase a gift certificate with a $250 value and above and receive complimentary access to our Wet Spa area, complete with a customized Bathing Ritual and a heart chakra balancing Tierra Santa Sacred Oil made with Rose essential oils.
Exiting Destinations, Hotspots & More…
- BAGATELLE MIAMI BEACH continues to be one of most exciting and liveliest culinary destinations in Miami – and Valentine’s Day will be no different.
Groove to the beat with Vincent Daubas and enjoy a night of love, food and rock and roll. Enjoy signatures such as Demi Poulet Rôti à la Truffe, Mahi Mahi de Floride and Gnocchi Truffés à la Parisienne.
- VILLA AZUR’s Executive Chef Erwin Mallet presents Valentine’s Day specials of Foie Gras “Mille Feuille” with strawberry confit, poppy seed, homemade brioche ($26) and Branzino Fillet with baby artichoke puree, hibiscus dressing and crispy fingerling potatoes ($37). Meanwhile Executive Chef Sebastien Feneyrol will unveil a new dessert, Citrus Sweetheart Infusion (for 2). This desert features lemon and lime crémeux, crispy pistachio, red fruits…with a white chocolate pearl atop.
- SEASPICE announced the creaton of a new romantic dessert for a happy ending finish to the lovers day dinner. Created by Executive Pastry Chef Jill Montinola, A Woman’s Sigh is composed of dulcey mousse, port gelee, passion fruit and marshmallow. The perfect indulgence for the crazy-in-love couple.
Valentine’s Day Date
- BRASSERIE AZUR offers a more relaxed setting with its 50% off on all dishes special (excluding the taco and beverages menus), as well as happy hour specials of $3 draft beefs, $1 oysters, and $5 cocktails, wines and mixed drinks. A perfect ‘pressure-free’ option for the “new” couple.
Valentine’s Day for Singles
- WALL encourages its patrons, usually comprising of sexy models and locals, to swipe right and meet their match at The World’s Biggest Blind Date party, Favela Beach: Valentine’s Day Edition. Setting the mood with seductive dance mixes and surprise sensual performers. Party-goers can either get to know their Tinder dates on a more intimate level or swipe left in person with hopes of meeting someone new at this ultimate singles bash!
Happy Valentine’s Day to all!