|(Photo by Kevin Mazur/WireImage)|
Here is his step-by-step breakdown:
- To begin, Blake washed the hair with John Frieda Frizz Ease Beyond Smooth Frizz Immunity Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Next, he prepped the hair by applying John Frieda Frizz Ease Beyond Smooth Frizz Immunity Primer.
- Then, Blake blowdried her hair straight using a round brush.
- For added sleekness, he flat-ironed hair from the chin down, keeping the lift at the roots from her blowout.
- Next, he created a deep side part and sectioned off the front side of the hair on both sides. The remaining back side of the hair was parted at ear level and pinned up.
- Blake then brushed the front sections back and under the pinned hair. He tied both sections together using a clear elastic band and let the remaining hair fall over the secured sections.
- For a touchable finish, he spritzed John Frieda Frizz Ease Keraflex Flexible Hold Hairsprayall over her hair.