Simon Property Group, Inc., a leading global retail real estate company, invites moms to sit back, relax and enjoy an evening that focuses on style and more at Dadeland Mall, all in celebration of Mother’s Day. Indulge, a stylish treat for mothers presented by Diet Coke, takes place on Thursday, May 8 from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. in the New Wing and provides moms with a much-needed opportunity to treat themselves to a night out and celebrate motherhood through a fun, fashionable shopping experience.
At Indulge, event attendees can do much more than just shop for spring style must-haves. Moms and their friends can experience an evening of pampering, fashion tips andstyle consultations, beauty services, delicious refreshments and drinks, plus special event giveaways from Harlequin® books and retailer offers throughout the mall. Additional Indulge offerings include:
– Mini-Style Makeover Giveaway: During the first 30 minutes of the event, three lucky attendees will be selected to experience a free mini-fashion makeover. Dadeland Mall Personal Shopper Kim Rodriguez will surprise women at random with the chance to shop for a new look, receive expert style advice and reveal their new ensemble at the end of the event.
– Food Sampling: Moms can get a taste of Dadeland Mall’s restaurants such as Aroma Espresso Bar and Bobby’s Burger Palace. They will also get to observe the making of Balans restaurant delectable dish, the Bang Bang Chicken salad.
– Stylish Sounds: DUNA Sounds, with their hot sounds and flavorful mix of rhythms, will transform the mall’s atmosphere into a chic, lively entertainment venue.
– Diet Coke Sampling: Enjoy a refreshing ice, cold Diet Coke as you visit our various fashion and pampering activations.
– Chicest Mom Photo Op: Moms can walk the red carpet and strike a pose as they remember the night with a fun photo op and share their experience via social media (#indulgeatsimon).
“Many moms are long overdue for – and certainly deserve – a break to celebrate themselves and all they do,” said Jayne Stilson, Assistant Vice President of Business Development at Simon Property Group. “That’s why Simon Malls are hosting Indulge events just for them, where moms can shop, socialize and be recognized for the important role they play in our lives.”
Simon Malls’ Indulge events are free and open to women of all ages.